The most influential food of the 21 century that can reduce inflammation, improve digestion and boost the immunity is the ginger. Ginger has beautiful aroma and flavor, and the reason for that is because it contains a generous amount of natural essential oils like gingerols, shogaols, zingerone. These oils are very forceful and have many positive features like: anti-parasitic, anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial particles that can relive pain, assist in cardiovascular health, treat asthma. It can also boost ones immunity and improve digestion and etc.
Benefits of Ginger Tea
– It can stop the virus that can cause influenza, common colds and cold sores.
– Ginger breaks down fat deposits that can block arteries and by only drinking one cup of ginger tea a day, it can minimize the possibility of having a stroke.
– If you suffer from sore muscle, common cold, flu or headache, the ginger tea is absolutely effective remedy because it can stop pain due to its specific substances.
– Due to its warming characteristics, ginger improves delivery of oxygen, blood circulation and mineral and vitamin in cells of the human body.
– It can boost and improve the immune system and fight against infections, due to large amounts of antioxidants.
How to Properly Prepare Ginger Tea
- Coconut milk
- Raw organic honey
- Quarter teaspoon of ground ginger
- Quarter teaspoon of ground turmeric
- A cup of water
The preparation of this powerful natural tea can be very easy. The only thing you should do is to add the ginger and turmeric in boiling water and reduce the heat and cook gently for about 7-10 minutes.
Put the milk and tea into a cup and add some flavors and spices mixed with honey and enjoy the powerful benefits of this incredible natural tea.