Coconut oil and baking soda is powerful combination that can clean your pores and effectively remove acne and blackheads. Also, it will exfoliate your skin, eliminate excess dirt and oil and resolve any skin problems.
Baking soda is a powerful ingredient which can be used for different purposes. People usually use it for baking goods and cleaning, but it can also act as a great deodorizing and polishing agent.
Baking soda is a great alternative to chemical household cleaning products. However, it has also been used as a beauty product for a long time. Besides treating acne and other skin problems, baking soda will balance the pH of your skin and prevent further troubles.
Coconut oil on the other hand, is a powerful moisturizer with antibacterial properties which can maintain your skin health.
If you want to get rid of your wrinkles and sagging facial skin, this amazing homemade natural cleanser is exactly what you need!
Here’s how to prepare the mask:
- 2 teaspoons of extra virgin coconut oil
- A teaspoon of baking soda
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl until they form a paste, then apply it on the affected area, rubbing slowly.
- Leave the mask on for 5 minutes, then rinse with warm water and massage the area in the end.
- The coconut oil will hydrate your skin, so you won’t need to apply a moisturizer after the procedure.