For the tortilla cups:
3 10-inch flour tortillas
2 tablespoons butter, melted
¼ cup sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
For the whipped cream:
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F/190˚C.
2. Butter each side of the tortillas, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, and cut into even quarters, making 12 pieces.
3. Place two pieces in each cup of a muffin tin and push down so that it creates a cup shape.
4. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until crisp.
5. In a bowl, mix together heavy cream, vanilla extract, and sugar.
6. Assemble the cups by placing a spoonful of whipped cream in the toasted cup.
7. Top with fresh fruits of your choice.